Monday, September 16, 2019

Surprise! I'm part of Ladiescon 2019!







For the first time, I'm going to be at Ladiescon, a local, one-day, free convention! I was on the waitlist to be a part of the con until this past weekend and I'm so pleased I got into it.

The Armory, Somerville MA
Saturday, September 21, 2019
11am - 5pm

Much like Boston Hassle's Black Market this past week, I'll be a vendor there, and selling my zines and comics! It also looks like I'll have some tabletop games from Voidspiral Entertainment available with my vampire short stories.

I'll also be on a panel where I get to talk about women in genre fiction.

From Mary Shelley to the Doctor - The History of Women in Science Fiction
12:30-1:20pm, Upstairs Panel Space

Panelists: Tracey Michienzi, Caitlin Walsh, Gillian Daniels

Science Fiction has always been a place for groundbreaking ideas, but it is more than Lucas, Roddenberry or Bradbury. How did Lucille Ball change science fiction on the small screen? What science fiction was written on a dare? Join us for a discussion of the history of women in science fiction and why they are so important to the conversation about science fiction and its place in today's society.

Even if I don't see you there, you should definitely just come by regardless. It's a great con, it has some wonderful vendors, and is well worth the visit.