Monday, June 1, 2015

Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet #32

Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet #32
Shortly after I discovered the phenomenal work of Kelly Link, I found out about the zine she and Gavin Grant run. Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet is my go-to recommendation for speculative fiction fans thirsty for innovative, surreal, and beautiful work. It's inspired and challenged me for many years and has been enormously formative to my work.

One of my poems, "The Virgin Regiment," is in the newest issue. I'm still a bit shocked. Reading this issue has been delightful and I can't overstate how happy I am to be a part of it.

It's available for both hard copy and ebook purchase.  I tend to get my copies from Porter Square Books, so local retailers carry it, too! You should definitely check it out.