Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Strong Women · Strange Worlds June 17th Reading!

For the first time, I'll be reading with Strong Women-Strange Worlds! I'm doing a Third Thursday Quick Reads event on Thursday, June 17, at 5:00pm EST. So I recommend a cocktail or pleasant beverage! 

You can now register for the event here!

Looking at the current line-up, which is subject to change, I'll be reading alongside Elaine Isaak and C.S.E. Cooney (both of whom I have prior reading experience and are lovely people to boot) as well as Ingrid Kallick, Elle Ire, and MB Austin. The emcee will be the eminent Sarah Smith!

Their next reading is this Friday at noon and features Barbara Ann WrightGloria OliverSarah Jean Horwitz (who I met at a convention a while back), Patricia CorrellJane C. Esther, and Carol Berg. Please join them if you can.

Updates to register for the event will be available here. You can also sign up for their mailing list to receive information about upcoming events.